At Arthur D. Little, we are looking for exceptional individuals for our Energy Practice who thrive in fast-paced and challenging work environments with a primary focus on serving the energy industry. We offer our employees an attractive work environment, immediate exposure to executive management and top company Boards, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits packages.
- Structures the overall mission in line with the client’s issues and needs
- Able to handle challenging situations and seek out solutions that address the client’s issues while developing recommendations that are actionable.
- Manages project workload and resource allocations while coaching team members to ensure successful delivery
- Possesses strong energy industry experience / expertise / knowledge and is able to effectively integrate new and existing knowledge into the energy practice client deliverables
- Prepares effective summaries and excels verbally in presenting sensitive messages to senior level client audiences
- Successfully plans and ensures timely, high-quality completion of final deliverables
- A professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Highly analytical and intellectually aggressive
- Self-motivated and independent thinker
- High achiever and with demonstrated creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Possesses a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work hard and well under pressure
- Possesses strong interpersonal/communication skills with clients, employees, professional staff and the community at large
- Residence in Houston, and willing to travel frequently and extensively throughout Latin America
- 3-10 years professional experience depending on education
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in industrial, mechanical, petroleum or chemical engineering is required.
- At least 3-5 years of management consulting experience and/or industry experience in energy is required
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree (MS, PhD in science/engineering) is highly desirable – degree should be from a leading school and candidate must possess strong academic achievement.
- Possess functional expertise (e.g. strategic planning, feasibility studies). Energy industry application is desired, but not required
- Proficiency (ability to read, write, present, and conduct business discussions) in Spanish and English is required
- EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V